REPORT OF DPSB

向下

REPORT OF DPSB

發表  Ryan 于 周二 12月 04, 2007 6:29 pm

ok im really sorry that this would be in ENG. clown
Past months I don't really see that members are active and have the initiative to practise pen spinning
.Such as the few students from M class which are new to ps,and they just tend to keep buying pens
and not practise,whats the use if you are buying pens and not spinning?Ps isn't about having pens but the
happiness you have when spinning.Plz take note about that.

Prompting Dpsb among Dbs

Likliktam. andrew li, Lgg1 and I will be making a collab with a higher quality in spinning and i will be the editor,
hopefully the spinning and editing skills would be much better.And also Yik Jun plz send a mail using e-class to every g7 to form 3 to tell them about Dpsb promoting pen spinning among Dbs making Dbs a spinning Kingdom

To attract beginners to pick up spinning

Members will be encouraged to put more high quality videos into Dpsb attracting begginers to spin and learn.

Sincerely to everyone in Dpsb
Admin Ryan

Ryan
普通會員
普通會員

文章總數 : 14
注冊日期 : 2007-09-20

檢視會員個人資料

回頂端 向下

回復: REPORT OF DPSB

發表  andrew19191 于 周二 12月 04, 2007 6:33 pm

m班d人都有學轉筆ge...yan展,nick,jackylam---都有學
admin嘅英文水平好強
alien alien alien
andrew19191
普通會員
普通會員

文章總數 : 49
注冊日期 : 2007-09-20

檢視會員個人資料

回頂端 向下

發表  Poliwhirlwag 于 周二 12月 04, 2007 9:40 pm

Ryan 寫到:ok im really sorry that this would be in ENG. clown
Past months I don't really see that members are active and have the initiative to practise pen spinning
.Such as the few students from M class which are new to ps,and they just tend to keep buying pens
and not practise,whats the use if you are buying pens and not spinning?Ps isn't about having pens but the
happiness you have when spinning.Plz take note about that.

Prompting Dpsb among Dbs

Likliktam. andrew li, Lgg1 and I will be making a collab with a higher quality in spinning and i will be the editor,
hopefully the spinning and editing skills would be much better.And also Yik Jun plz send a mail using e-class to every g7 to form 3 to tell them about Dpsb promoting pen spinning among Dbs making Dbs a spinning Kingdom

To attract beginners to pick up spinning

Members will be encouraged to put more high quality videos into Dpsb attracting begginers to spin and learn.

Sincerely to everyone in Dpsb
Admin Ryan

Me and Johnny Yiu nearly every day on wo... - -'''

Can you admins somehow advertise this forum to the others??? Many students still don't know what the heck is this forum about... so, Admins...WAKE UP!!! XD

(I DONT SEE YOU ADVERTISING &I HAVE WOKEN UP,BUT AT LEAST I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO ADVERTISE!!) FROM ADMIN
Poliwhirlwag
普通會員
普通會員

文章總數 : 17
注冊日期 : 2007-12-02

檢視會員個人資料

回頂端 向下

發表  Ryan 于 周二 12月 04, 2007 10:25 pm

你講緊咩?
蝦我唔打中文呀??(gag)

咁呢d野admin係canteen做左唔少,